Chana Masala Spice Mix
Chana Masala Spice Mix
Two Chole Masala spice mix packets | Four spice blends in each
DESCRIPTION: Chana masala or chole masala, is a delicious vegan Indian curry made with Chickpeas / Garbanzo beans in a flavorful curry sauce of onions and tomatoes. Typically served with basmati rice or naan bread. This spice mix is gluten free, salt free and contains pre-measured Indian spices with easy to cook recipe.
- COOK WITH CONFIDENCE – Easy to prepare, no fuss cooking! Each spice mix packet has spice blends to layer with your ingredients. Cooks in under 30 minutes.
- MOM'S EASY RECIPE, DAD'S DREAM | My late Dad dreamed of sharing my Mom’s authentic Indian recipes with the world. The recipe on the packet teaches how to make this popular vegetarian Indian curry using this spice mix.
- BURSTING WITH CURRY FLAVOR - This Chana masala spice mix allows you to layer spices like an Indian cook. Brings joy and energy into your kitchen with an Indian curry that's bursting with curry flavor!
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SPICE LEVEL- This recipe has been used by Indian moms for generations. You choose your spice level. We pack Red Cayenne Pepper in a separate bag so you can choose from “Gimme that heat” to “Just a pinch, please!”
- SPICE MIX INGREDIENTS - Flavor Temptations uses spices from Indian farms. Ingredients are natural, organic, vegan, gluten free, salt free, sugar free, non-GMO, no MSG, with no artificial colorings or flavors.
- EACH PACKAGE CONTAINS: Four spice blends packed in individual bags for best cooking experience.
NOTE: fresh ingredients not included
Here is the recipe to make this dish: Chana Masala Recipe with Spice Mix
Answers to frequently asked questions
Where do you get your spices from?
Our spices are sourced from farms in Northern India and shipped directly to us
What is the shelf life of your spices?
Our spices have a shelf-life of 4 years
Why are your spices packed individually instead of just one blend, like some other brands?
The secret to authentic Indian cooking is the layering of spices. Some spices need to be toasted in oil, some added to the protein, and some added as garnish. Individually packing the spices allows you to truly experience the aromas of each spice blend as it is added