Beef Vindaloo Spice Kit (2)
Beef Vindaloo Spice Kit (2)
DESCRIPTION: Gluten free, Salt free, Indian Food Spices Beginner kits to make BEEF VINDALOO CURRY, a delicacy made with beef cubes marinated with vinegar and flavorful organic spices, then cooked in onion-tomato sauce. Typically served with Basmati rice or naan bread.
You get 2 spice kits!
- COOK WITH CONFIDENCE – Easy to prepare, no fuss cooking! Spice kit contains numbered spice blends to layer with your own fresh ingredients. Cooks in under 30 minutes.
- MOM'S AUTHENTIC INDIAN RECIPES, DAD'S DREAM | My late Dad was a decorated combat pilot who died in the line of duty. He dreamed of sharing my Mom’s authentic cooking with the world. Her step by step recipes and spice blends will teach you to home-cook original Beef Vindaloo.
- BURSTING WITH FLAVOR - Unlike pre-made sauces, this spice kit allows you to layer spices like traditional Indian cooks. Bring joy and energy into your kitchen with a finished curry that's bursting with flavor!
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SPICE LEVEL- Follow our recipe for steps that Indian moms have been using for generations . You choose your level of spice. We pack Red Cayenne Chilli powder in a separate bag so you can choose from “Gimme that heat” to “Just a pinch, please!”
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS - Flavor Temptations uses certified organic spices from Indian farms. 100% Natural, Vegan, Gluten Free, Salt Free, Sugar Free, Non-GMO, No MSG, and no artificial colorings or flavors.
- SPICE KIT CONTAINS: Five spices and blends are packed in individual stay-fresh bags for best cooking experience
- Flavor Blend 1 (Cumin seeds)
- Flavor Blend 2 (Curry powder)
- Flavor Blend 3 (Cayenne chilli powder)
- Flavor Blend 4 (Garam Masala made with bay leaves, black peppercorns, green cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, coriander seeds, cumin seeds)
- Flavor Blend 5 (Marinade Mix made with Turmeric powder, Cayenne powder, Coriander powder, Cumin powder)
NOTE: Fresh ingredients not included.
ThIs flavor pack made the most delicious beef beef vindaloo, and all you need are a few fresh ingredients to make this beef vindaloo come to life!. The flavor pack's recipe included a marinade which tenderized and built a delicious flavor into the beef cubes, as well as a rich onion-tomato sauce which cooked all of the flavors together. I really love that this spice blend flavor pack is perfectly measured, made without gluten, sodium-free (so you can add salt to taste), and includes the step-by-step instructions to build flavor. As someone with celiac disease who does a lot of her cooking at home, these spice packs are great for easily making authentic Indian dishes 100% gluten-free. I paired my beef vindaloo with basmati rice and a gluten-free pita bread to scoop the flavors into!
Answers to frequently asked questions
Where do you get your spices from?
Our spices are sourced from farms in Northern India and shipped directly to us
What is the shelf life of your spices?
Our spices have a shelf-life of 4 years
Why are your spices packed individually instead of just one blend, like some other brands?
The secret to authentic Indian cooking is the layering of spices. Some spices need to be toasted in oil, some added to the protein, and some added as garnish. Individually packing the spices allows you to truly experience the aromas of each spice blend as it is added