Beef Vindaloo Spice Mix
Beef Vindaloo Spice Mix
Two DIY Beef Vindaloo Seasoning Packets | Five spice blends in each
This spice mix makes delicious Beef Vindaloo Curry a delicacy made with beef cubes marinated with vinegar and flavorful organic spices, then cooked in onion-tomato sauce. This dish is typically served with Basmati rice or naan bread. This is a popular gluten free dish from Indian cuisine.
- COOK WITH CONFIDENCE – Easy to prepare, no fuss cooking! Spice kit contains numbered spice blends to layer with your own fresh ingredients. Cooks in under 30 minutes.
- MOM'S AUTHENTIC INDIAN RECIPES, DAD'S DREAM - My late Dad dreamed of sharing my Mom’s authentic Indian recipes with the world. The recipe on this packet teaches how to make Beef vindaloo from scratch using this spice mix.
- BURSTING WITH FLAVOR - This spice kit allows you to layer spices like traditional Indian cooks. Bring joy and energy into your kitchen with a finished curry that's bursting with flavor!
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SPICE LEVEL- This Beef vindaloo spice mix recipe has been used by Indian moms for generations. You choose your level of spice. We pack Red Cayenne Chilli powder in a separate bag so you can choose from “Gimme that heat” to “Just a pinch, please!”
- SPICE MIX INGREDIENTS - Flavor Temptations uses spices from Indian farms. Ingredients are natural, organic, vegan, gluten free, salt free, sugar free, non-GMO, no MSG, with no artificial colorings or flavors.
- SPICE KIT CONTAINS - Five spice blends packed in individual stay-fresh bags for best cooking experience
- NOTE: Fresh ingredients not included.
Want a shortcut? Beef vindaloo recipe with Curry Sauce is an ideal solution for you!
ThIs flavor pack made the most delicious beef beef vindaloo, and all you need are a few fresh ingredients to make this beef vindaloo come to life!. The flavor pack's recipe included a marinade which tenderized and built a delicious flavor into the beef cubes, as well as a rich onion-tomato sauce which cooked all of the flavors together. I really love that this spice blend flavor pack is perfectly measured, made without gluten, sodium-free (so you can add salt to taste), and includes the step-by-step instructions to build flavor. As someone with celiac disease who does a lot of her cooking at home, these spice packs are great for easily making authentic Indian dishes 100% gluten-free. I paired my beef vindaloo with basmati rice and a gluten-free pita bread to scoop the flavors into!
Answers to frequently asked questions
Where do you get your spices from?
Our spices are sourced from farms in Northern India and shipped directly to us
What is the shelf life of your spices?
Our spices have a shelf-life of 4 years
Why are your spices packed individually instead of just one blend, like some other brands?
The secret to authentic Indian cooking is the layering of spices. Some spices need to be toasted in oil, some added to the protein, and some added as garnish. Individually packing the spices allows you to truly experience the aromas of each spice blend as it is added