Palak Paneer Spice Mix
Palak Paneer Spice Mix
Two Palak Paneer spice mix Packets | Four spice blends in each
DESCRIPTION: Gluten free, Salt free, Indian Food Spices Beginner Seasoning set to make PALAK PANEER MASALA (a.k.a Saag Paneer), a tasty VEGETARIAN North Indian curry made with spinach and Paneer or Tofu. Typically served with Basmati rice or naan bread.
You get 2 spice kits!
- COOK WITH CONFIDENCE – Easy to prepare, no fuss cooking! Spice kit contains numbered spice blends to layer with your own fresh ingredients. Cooks in under 30 minutes.
- MOM'S AUTHENTIC INDIAN RECIPES, DAD'S DREAM | My late Dad was a decorated combat pilot who died in the line of duty. He dreamed of sharing my Mom’s authentic cooking with the world. Her step by step recipes and spice blends will teach you to home-cook original Palak Paneer or Saag Paneer.
- BURSTING WITH FLAVOR - Unlike pre-made sauces, this spice kit allows you to layer spices like traditional Indian cooks. Bring joy and energy into your kitchen with a finished curry that's bursting with flavor!
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SPICE LEVEL- Follow our recipe for steps that Indian moms have been using for generations . You choose your level of spice. We pack Red Cayenne Chilli powder in a separate bag so you can choose from “Gimme that heat” to “Just a pinch, please!”
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS - Flavor Temptations uses certified organic spices from Indian farms. 100% Natural, Vegan, Gluten Free, Salt Free, Sugar Free, Non-GMO, No MSG, and no artificial colorings or flavors.
- SPICE KIT CONTAINS: Four spices and blends are packed in individual stay-fresh bags for best cooking experience
NOTE: Fresh ingredients not included.
Answers to frequently asked questions
Where do you get your spices from?
Our spices are sourced from farms in Northern India and shipped directly to us
What is the shelf life of your spices?
Our spices have a shelf-life of 4 years
Why are your spices packed individually instead of just one blend, like some other brands?
The secret to authentic Indian cooking is the layering of spices. Some spices need to be toasted in oil, some added to the protein, and some added as garnish. Individually packing the spices allows you to truly experience the aromas of each spice blend as it is added