Tandoori Chicken Spice Mix
Tandoori Chicken Spice Mix
Two DIY Tandoori Chicken Seasoning Packets | Five spice blends in each
DESCRIPTION: Tandoori Chicken Spice Mix to make delicious TANDOORI CHICKEN. Chicken drumsticks that are marinated with Indian spices, then baked or grilled. Spice Mix also contains Tandoori Chicken recipe and spices to make Cumin rice that can be served as side for this dish.
You get TWO Tandoori Chicken Spice Mix packets!
- COOK INDIAN TANDOORI CHICKEN RECIPE WITH CONFIDENCE – Easy to prepare, no fuss cooking! Each Tandoori Chicken Spice Mix Packet has Spice blends to layer with your ingredients. Cooks in under 30 minutes.
- EASY TANDOORI CHICKEN RECIPE | My late Dad was a decorated combat pilot who died in the line of duty. He dreamed of sharing my Mom’s authentic Indian recipes with the world. Tandoori Chicken recipe teaches how to make Tandoori Chicken with this Tandoori Chicken Spice Mix.
- BURSTING WITH CURRY FLAVOR - This Tandoori Chicken Spice Mix allows you to layer spices like an Indian cook. Brings joy and energy into your kitchen with Indian curry that's bursting with curry flavor! `
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SPICE LEVEL- This Tandoori chicken spice mix recipe has been used by Indian moms for generations. You choose your spice level. We pack Red Cayenne Pepper in a separate bag so you can choose from “Gimme that heat” to “Just a pinch, please!”
- TANDOORI CHICKEN SPICE MIX INGREDIENTS - Flavor Temptations uses spices from Indian farms. Ingredients are Natural, Organic, Vegan, Gluten Free, Salt Free, Sugar Free, Non-GMO, No MSG, with no artificial colorings or flavors.
- TANDOORI CHICKEN RECIPE SPICE MIX CONTAINS: Five spice blends packed in individual bags for best cooking experience.
- NOTE: Fresh ingredients not included
Here is the recipe that uses this spice mix: Tandoori Chicken recipe using Spice Mix
These packets are so easy to use and full of flavor. The step by step directions are explicit. Try all the flavors you won’t be sorry. Delicious
Made tandoori chicken legs and the spice was perfect
Tandoori Chicken- Succulent chicken drumsticks marinated in Tandoori spices and grilled/baked until golden and delicious. I love making these while entertaining and it never disappoints. Over the years I’ve made these from scratch and also using store bought Tandoori spice mix. Both versions are equally good. This time around I decided to try this flavor pack they turned out lip smacking delicious! They tasted just like my homemade spice mix and we finished these off in no time! The spice mix comes with all the spices neatly packaged and marked with clear instructions that are very easy to follow.
All these spice/gravy mixes are all organic with no salt, no msg and no preservatives or additives. Each packet sold donates a meal to fight hunger in the USA.
Answers to frequently asked questions
Where do you get your spices from?
Our spices are sourced from farms in Northern India and shipped directly to us
What is the shelf life of your spices?
Our spices have a shelf-life of 4 years
Why are your spices packed individually instead of just one blend, like some other brands?
The secret to authentic Indian cooking is the layering of spices. Some spices need to be toasted in oil, some added to the protein, and some added as garnish. Individually packing the spices allows you to truly experience the aromas of each spice blend as it is added