Tandoori Chicken Spice Kit (2)
Tandoori Chicken Spice Kit (2)
DESCRIPTION: Gluten free, Salt free, Indian Food Spices Beginner Seasoning set to make TANDOORI CHICKEN - Chicken drumsticks that are marinated with ethnic spices, then baked or grilled. Flavor pack also contains recipe and spices to make Cumin rice that can be served as side for this dish.
You get 2 spice kits!
- COOK WITH CONFIDENCE – Easy to prepare, no fuss cooking! Spice kit contains numbered spice blends to layer with your own fresh ingredients. Cooks in under 30 minutes.
- MOM'S AUTHENTIC INDIAN RECIPES, DAD'S DREAM | My late Dad was a decorated combat pilot who died in the line of duty. He dreamed of sharing my Mom’s authentic cooking with the world. Her step by step recipes and spice blends will teach you to home-cook original Tandoori Chicken.
- BURSTING WITH FLAVOR - Unlike pre-made sauces, this spice kit allows you to layer spices like traditional Indian cooks. Bring joy and energy into your kitchen with a finished curry that's bursting with flavor!
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SPICE LEVEL- Follow our recipe for steps that Indian moms have been using for generations . You choose your level of spice. We pack Red Cayenne Chilli powder in a separate bag so you can choose from “Gimme that heat” to “Just a pinch, please!”
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS - Flavor Temptations uses certified organic spices from Indian farms. 100% Natural, Vegan, Gluten Free, Salt Free, Sugar Free, Non-GMO, No MSG, and no artificial colorings or flavors.
- SPICE KIT CONTAINS: Five spices and blends are packed in individual stay-fresh bags for best cooking experience
- Flavor Blend 1 (Cumin seeds)
- Flavor Blend 2 (Curry powder)
- Flavor Blend 3 (Cayenne chilli powder)
- Flavor Blend 4 (Garam Masala made with bay leaves, black peppercorns, green cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, coriander seeds, cumin seeds)
- Flavor Blend 5 (Marinade Mix made with Turmeric powder, Cayenne powder, Coriander powder, Cumin powder)
NOTE: Fresh ingredients not included.
These packets are so easy to use and full of flavor. The step by step directions are explicit. Try all the flavors you won’t be sorry. Delicious
Made tandoori chicken legs and the spice was perfect
Tandoori Chicken- Succulent chicken drumsticks marinated in Tandoori spices and grilled/baked until golden and delicious. I love making these while entertaining and it never disappoints. Over the years I’ve made these from scratch and also using store bought Tandoori spice mix. Both versions are equally good. This time around I decided to try this flavor pack they turned out lip smacking delicious! They tasted just like my homemade spice mix and we finished these off in no time! The spice mix comes with all the spices neatly packaged and marked with clear instructions that are very easy to follow.
All these spice/gravy mixes are all organic with no salt, no msg and no preservatives or additives. Each packet sold donates a meal to fight hunger in the USA.
Answers to frequently asked questions
Where do you get your spices from?
Our spices are sourced from farms in Northern India and shipped directly to us
What is the shelf life of your spices?
Our spices have a shelf-life of 4 years
Why are your spices packed individually instead of just one blend, like some other brands?
The secret to authentic Indian cooking is the layering of spices. Some spices need to be toasted in oil, some added to the protein, and some added as garnish. Individually packing the spices allows you to truly experience the aromas of each spice blend as it is added