Garam Masala Powder
Garam Masala Powder
Re-usable airtight tin of seven spices handcrafted in small batches
DESCRIPTION: Garam Masala, which means “warming spices”, is a key ingredient in Indian and Middle Eastern Cuisine. This spice blend warms the body to increase metabolism. There are many Indian recipes that use this Indian spice blend.
Flavor Temptations Garam Masala powder is an aromatic spice blend. It is my Mom's traditional blend of seven organic spices that are hand-roasted and then ground into a fine powder.
- BURSTING WITH FLAVOR – This Gourmet spice blend made with fresh spices sourced from Indian farms.
- FRESHLY PACKED IN SMALL BATCHES and sealed in re-usable food grade air-tight metal tin to lock in aromatic flavors.
- COOK WITH CONFIDENCE - Simply add Flavor Temptations Garam Masala powder to any stir-fry or meat dish for a full robust Indian flavor with no burn.
- DONATE MEALS – with every tin sold, we donate two meals to food banks to fight hunger.
- PREMIUM QUALITY INGREDIENTS - Organic spices, 100% natural, gluten Free, vegan, salt free, sugar free, non-GMO, no MSG.
Watch video on how Garam masala is made
Love the garam masala powder. I wanted to have the flavor of Indian food without the heat. This Garam Masala powder gives a full robust flavor with no burn. If you desire heat, just add some cayenne. I have made the Butter Chicken with it and hope to make other dishes now that I have my own supply of Garam Masala from Flavor Temptations.
Answers to frequently asked questions
Where do you get your spices from?
Our spices are sourced from farms in Northern India and shipped directly to us
Why are organic spices better quality than ordinary spices?
Ordinary spices found in regular stores are cleaned by radiation to keep bugs out. Organic spices are undergo a non-irradiated process to clean the spices
What is the shelf life of your spices?
Our spices have a shelf-life of 4 years