Curried Potatoes (Family Pack)
FREE SHIPPING on all products!
Mouth-watering, crispy potatoes stir-fried with genuine ethnic spices.
Curried Potatoes or Potato Curry is a delicious South Indian recipe that makes mouth-watering, crispy potatoes stir-fried with genuine ethnic spices. It’s a Vegan curry, tastes yummy and is loved by Foodies around the world. Each organic Indian flavor pack contains easy-to-follow traditional recipe and already measured spices carefully packed in individual sachets to give you an authentic, flavorful and memorable cooking experience. Just add hand-picked fresh Golden or Red Potatoes from your local grocer. This vegetarian and gluten-free recipe has been handed down by my mother and grandmother.
Recipe pack includes all natural organic seasonings that are extremely aromatic and tasty.
Recipe Pack Serves: 4
This delightful Indian dish is normally enjoyed with naan bread, chapati or vegetable pulao. Customers who made this dish have created unique meals serving this with eggs for breakfast, steak for dinner, or simply fill it in a tortilla wrap to take to school or work.
VARIATIONS: Replace Potatoes with Cauliflower and make truly delectable Cauliflower Curry. Enjoy Sweet Potato Curry by substituting Potatoes with Sweet Potatoes. Or make a fresh Green Bean Casserole, garnishing with unsweetened grated coconut. And of course, the time-tested scrumptious Aloo-Gobi where half the potatoes can be substituted with fresh Cauliflower florets.
Ultimately YOU get bragging rights, since it is YOUR unique creation!
Portion of proceeds from each organic Indian flavor pack is donated to charity – Feeding America.
- ALL NATURAL ORGANIC ingredients enhances your Indian Cooking experience. No salt / preservatives.
- TRADITIONAL FAMILY RECIPE, pre-measured spices for convenience. Easy-to-follow directions.
- VARIATIONS: Substitute Potatoes with your favorite vegetables to make different vegetable currys
- HEALTHY alternative to heat and serve meals that contain too much salt and preservatives
- AUTHENTIC INDIAN CUISINE made by you to share with family and friends
Ingredients included in organic Indian flavor packs:
- Organic mustard seeds
- Organic cumin seeds
- Organic turmeric powder
- Organic red chili powder
- Organic coriander powder
Ingredients you will need from your local grocer:
- 2 lbs potatoes, washed and diced into 1 inch cubes
- 3/4 tsp salt to taste
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Heat oil in skillet on medium heat, sputter mustard seeds.
- Lower heat, add cumin seeds.
- Add potatoes and turmeric powder and stir.
- Add coriander powder, stir, add cayenne and stir.
- Sprinkle salt.
- Stir and cook covered on low heat for 12-14 minutes, stir once in between.
- Uncover, cook on medium heat for 6-8 minutes, tossing once or twice until moisture evaporates and some potatoes are crispy.
Serve hot with rice, steak, eggs, or fill into a wrap.