INDIAN FOOD SPICES for PANEER TIKKA MASALA, PALAK PANEER, and BLACK BEANS CURRY INDIAN FOOD. Home Cook Original Dishes with Beginner Seasoning Set. Gluten free, Salt free. (Total 8 to 16 servings)
Variety of THREE flavor packs to make vegetables or beans with flavorful onion-tomato sauce. Enjoy these delightful dishes with Basmati rice or naan bread.
- BLACK BEANS MASALA is a delicious VEGAN Indo-Mexican fusion dish made with Black Beans in a flavorful curry sauce of onions and tomatoes.
- PALAK PANEER is a tasty VEGETARIAN North Indian curry made with spinach and Paneer or Tofu.
- PANEER TIKKA MASALA is a delicious VEGETARIAN North Indian curry made with Paneer or Tofu marinated with a marinade mix and smothered in a creamy flavorful curry sauce of onions and tomatoes.
EACH FLAVOR PACK INCLUDES:
- Recipe Card with my mother’s authentic easy-to-follow recipe to quickly cook the dish from scratch
- Grocery List of fresh produce to purchase from your local grocery store (so you can continue to support your local community!)
- 5-6 Flavor Blends containing ethnic, ORGANIC masala blends and spices hand-measured and sealed into individual, clearly labeled sachets just for you. Includes GARAM MASALA POWDER (my mother’s secret 7-spice blend of hand-toasted and ground cumin seeds, coriander seeds, cinnamon, green cardamom, black pepper, cloves, bay leaves)